Wholistic Life Coaching
- Repeating the same old unhealthy self sabotaging habits over and over again?
- Tired of feeling stuck in a rut leading a lack lustre life?
- Hitting the wall yet again
- Wanting to lose Weight but always blow your diet or regain the Weight you lost?
- Promising yourself you will exercise but you never do?
- Or perhaps you want to overcome those limiting beliefs, low self-esteem issues so that you can create the life you really want?
- Know that you deserve an overall better quality of life but you don’t know how or where to start?
Then Wellbeing Empowerment Coaching and Emotional Breakthrough Coaching may be just the help you need to finally realise your dreams and goals.
is defined as a trained coach “partnering with a client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires [the client] to maximize their personal and professional lives. (Source: International Coach Federation.)
Coaching is a life-focused, coach-guided tool that assists you in
- identifying and clarifying what, you want to improve in your personal or professional life,
- in setting new goals
- in planning ways to create or generate the solutions and action plans necessary to reach your goals.
When working with a wholistic wellbeing and mindset coach you can expect to experience all of the above as well as to gain an understanding of the deep “a-ha moments”—the why’s and what’s that may have been holding you back from living your life with a deep sense of wellbeing and happiness.
As an added benefit, understanding why your success has been blocked in the past may help you achieve future goals with fewer blocks or struggles.
My personal coaching style
My role as a Wellbeing Empowerment and Emotional Breakthrough Coach is to support, inspire, and empower you to reach your personal, physical, health and emotional wellbeing vision.
Helping you define where you are, how you got here, where you want to go, what needs to change so that you can get there?
By being able my integrated approach to wellness, the coaching model I use is an expanded version of the traditional life coaching model.
My training and experience with other therapy disciplines enable me to select for my clients the most effective blend of wholistic life coaching, neuro-emotional technique (NET), clinical hypnotherapy, foundational Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP,) and clinical nutrition. For an overview of these alternative therapies, see Techniques Overview under the Techniques tab.
By choosing the right combination for your personal needs I believe we can efficiently achieve the best possible outcome from your coaching sessions.
Rapid, lasting change can be facilitated by combining traditional life coaching models with a process such as NET that
- supports the physiological release of past trauma,
- supports the body in healing and processing any changes,
- Incorporates nutrition and lifestyle changes into the process.
Areas where my integrated style of coaching can be of value include
- achieving general wellness goals,
- creating lifestyle changes,
- understanding and breaking free of emotional eating,
- creating sustainable and lasting weight loss success,
- freeing yourself from self sabotaging or addictive behaviours,
- improving Self Confidence and Self Worth,
- healthy eating and exercise programs
- Stress Relief
- Preparing for vibrant ageing in your “wisdom years”.
I am deeply committed to fully supporting and empowering your success in achieving your goals to create health, wellness and emotional wellbeing breakthroughs.
My integrated practise is here to assist you to get well, stay well. Live well and have your life flourish.
Starting the process of change
Because lasting change is a process that requires time, commitment and implementation of action, life coaching is best undertaken in a series of sessions. This can take place in person or, where appropriate, coaching can be conducted via the phone or Skype.
If you would like to read more about: Life coaching, what it is and isn’t and How your life could change by having Wellbeing empowerment coach, click here!