Navigating your path to improved fertility – a mind/body approach
Have you been trying to conceive for a long time now? You want to do all that you can to help conception occur but don’t know where to start? Would you like to be naturally supported and guided at every level?
You dream of…
- Becoming parents
- Of having a stress-free experience of getting pregnant
- you are exhausted from the pressure of trying to conceive,
- Perhaps you are already on an IVF program and with all the shots and procedures you are feeling overwhelmed and pressured.
- You may be anxious about the physical problems you’ve had in the past and how they may be affecting your ability to conceive
- Perhaps you have been told the there “is not real reason why you aren’t conceiving” and this is hard to understand
- If someone tells you one more time to “JUST RELAX” you might just scream
- Perhaps you are finding it difficult to become pregnant again after a previously difficult birth.
- You are desperately trying to hold everything together, but you’re starting to lose hope…
1:6 Australian couples is now experiencing difficulty in conceiving
The fertility of both women and men can be affected by any of the following factors
- Stress in its many forms is a significant contributor to reduced fertility outcomes,
- Mineral and vitamin deficiencies,
- The effect of environmental toxins and heavy metals,
- Being overweight (or significantly underweight)
Trying to find out which of these factors could be affecting your fertility difficulties can be very daunting, and it can be hard to know where to begin.
That’s why I would like to help you work out which of the above might be the missing link(s) so that you can choose a more relaxed and empowered approach to Nurture Your Fertility.
The cornerstone of my “Nurture Your Fertility” program is to use an integrated Mind/Body approach that addresses;
1..The role of stress plays in infertility and how this may be turning up in your life,,
Stress is exacerbated by insufficient sleep, running on cortisol, poor nutrition. There is significant scientific research that shows the that impact of reducing mind and body stress has on improving conception rates. Being trained in Relaxation techniques alone, improves the rate of IVF success rates by 45%.
Imagine the impact of stress reduction training combined with a safe detox, supplements that improve adrenal function could improve your chances to conceive.
2. Subconscious beliefs and fears, about birthing or being a good enough parent etc are frequently the most overlooked aspect of conception difficulties by couples who are having trouble conceiving. To discover more about the role of the subconscious brain..
3. Toxicity by checking for heavy metals and bowel toxicity
4. Nutrition with detailed personalised nutritional support
5. Coaching..and supporting you to make the lifestyle changes that can help reduce stress and improve fertility and conception
6. Provide you with “The tools to Transform Stress” into calmness and vitality that you can use in any part of your life
If you are ready to be supported on every level in “Navigating your Path to Improved Fertility” in a gentle way that will “Nurture Your Fertility”?
Then I invite you to a complementary session where we can discuss how we could work together to “Nurture your Fertility”
In this session, we will look at your fertility and pregnancy goals, and see what challenges you are facing, and what fertility matters may need to be addressed.
I will help you learn, how to get your body and mind to work with you towards reaching your fertility goals!
This initial session is a free phone consultation with me where you can
- Discuss the fertility factors that are essential for you to explore, to facilitate a successful conception and birth.
- learn the key non-physical issues that can impact your reproductive organs the most
To book a time for your “Nurture Your Fertility” discovery session call Sonja on 52896606
Or Contact us
What people are saying;
“After trying for 18 months to conceive we were getting desperate, when Sonja discussed the role of subconscious beliefs, that could be in conflict with my conscious desires, and the effect that could be having on my fertility. I was a bit skeptical as I knew that “I really wanted to start a family” and was surprised that my subconscious mind had objections. Within 2 months of addressing these issues I conceived ( even though my husband’s sperm count was still low). I am now have two delightful boys” Katherine S, Melbourne