Stop Emotional Eating
This eight-week group program covers the emotional and mindset components that contribute to being overweight. This approach is for you if you just know that emotional eating is a key factor in your weight issues.
Experiential sessions cover a variety of ways to gain an understanding of the personal beliefs and emotions that may be causing you to self-sabotage. You will be given tools to clear these blocks and develop new healthy empowering beliefs.
During these eight weeks you will:
- learn how the conscious and subconscious brains operate and why it’s important to work with both of them;
- discover how, if there’s a conflict between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind, the subconscious mind always wins;
- explore what you are really craving and understand how no amount of food will ultimately satisfy the true yearning behind that craving;
- discover how regaining the weight might actually be a way of keeping yourself “safe”;
- learn to recognise your personal triggers to overeating;
- realise the importance of creating a compelling, positive “reason why” behind your weight loss goal.
Ultimately, your reasoning will go much deeper than simply, “I want to look good in my bathers.” It will uncover the core of what you currently believe about yourself and what you want to believe. This is your personal vision for yourself. How would you like to look and feel on reaching your goal of optimal size and shape? What would be the real personal benefits for you and why do you really want them?
Interested in exploring these ideas? For an obligation-free discussion about how this approach could benefit you, contact Dr. Sonja Gwosdezki.